I suggest you ...

Have PayPal, Amazon, and Credit Card checkout options all in one place, instead of PayPal & Amazon in the cart and only CC in checkout

Two payment methods show up before checkout only, and the third shows up in checkout only. It's confusing. All payment methods should be available to choose from either in one place or in both places.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah Stanzione shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminBob Jones (Admin, Volusion) responded  · 

Hello!

The new PayPal Express upgrade has moved the payment selection to the one-page-checkout.asp page.

Moving Amazon Pay is still pending.

Thank you for your patience!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. we've been using Volusion for over 5 years and that is one my biggest annoyances with the platform. We shouldn't have to put notes in the checkout page to go backwards.

We're always telling confused customer how to check out. It should be easier and all on the same page.

• Joe Kroog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the request. Specifically I'd like to see the user experience move from "Proceed to Checkout" OR Alternative Payment Gateways (Amazon Pay, PayPal being separate buttons) to a single drop-down option to "Pay by Credit Card | Use Amazon Pay | Use PayPal | etc." Alternative, give Volusion users the option to follow the existing approach or consolidate payment options into the Checkout payment dropdown on the resulting checkout page. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base