Volusion Product Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Have PayPal, Amazon, and Credit Card checkout options all in one place, instead of PayPal & Amazon in the cart and only CC in checkout

Two payment methods show up before checkout only, and the third shows up in checkout only. It's confusing. All payment methods should be available to choose from either in one place or in both places.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Potential Quick Fix  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

The new PayPal Express upgrade has moved the payment selection to the one-page-checkout.asp page.

Moving Amazon Pay is still pending.

Thank you for your patience!

• Add Google Reviews!

It makes our site look bad. If it is Google related it should be implemented for us to take advantage of.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Bandwith charges

Bandwidth charges are killing me, ECommerce and other top rated Web Hosting Companies are know longer charge for Bandwidth. I paid more the Sixty Dollars each month just in Bandwidth changes. Every month I am contacted by "other" companies all wanting my business and they do not charge for Bandwidth. I Googled some of these companies and their ratings are equal with Volusion. Don't get me wrong, I love Volusion and my site and would like to continue with Volusion, but the Bandwidth Charges are killing me. I hope others Volusion Customers will also express their concerns about paying so…

309 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          88 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This work is started. The first set of work that will come out is a report to show usage this month vs. last month. Also a list of top offenders to better help the administrator manage the most costly assets in their site.

Fast followers will be better help documentation around managing the items in your biggest offenders list. And smart alerts to bring attention to the items that are causing issues. This should also help identify any attacks that may be hitting your store (DDOS, external traffic leaching an asset, etc.).

What else might you like to see for this request?

• Add "are you sure" or type "YES" for selecting "Clear entire table (delete all records), and replace with this import file" in the import

Add "are you sure" or type "YES" for selecting "Clear entire table (delete all records), and replace with this import file" in the import section.

Because if it is accidentially selected, it can clean up everything. For example if I need one of my employee to update the product quantity, if he accidentally clicked the "Clear entire table (delete all records), and replace with this import file", then all my products are gone.

So please add this feature, basically it will prompt a warning that must type in YES to continue.

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Potential Quick Fix  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Volusion Product Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base